Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Better Late Than Never - Windows 7 Party Wrap

Well it's better late than never, it's a wrap, the Windows 7 Launch Party is over. If I say so myself - and since it's my blog I do - it was successful. The food was good - I got to cook with another party attendee, the company was good, and surprisingly to some the product - Windows 7 - was great. I have some pictures I'll post along with some screen shots of Windows 7, as well as further comentary on it's features as I do my best to explore the most intriguing operating system from Microsoft in quite some time.

Windows 7 at a glance:

Interesting features include; wiggle mode (well that's what I call it), the ability to throttle the UAC (I turn mine off), snapping windows into place, new keyboard shortcuts to facilitate easier movement of windows, improved performance and the quickest install of a Windows OS (for me anyways) to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment